Interested in working for us?
We are hiring a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist for our Dubuque location!
Join us in changing the face of healthcare in an environment that is inclusive, empowering and FUN! Life In Motion Physical Therapy breaks the mold of traditional medicine by being a company that inspires women to live the energetic, vibrant and active lives they deserve. Our dedication is evident in every interaction we have.
Just before you rush to apply for the part-time or full-time pelvic health physical therapist position take a look at the list below and ask yourself honestly if any of these describe your situation right now:
- Tired of seeing 12-20+ patients per day? Do you wish you had a full hour to treat patients?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients instead of dealing with insurance?
- Are you starting to feel burnt out already – after working so hard to obtain your degree?
- Do want more time and mentorship to master your craft?
- Are you truly passionate about women’s health and making a difference in people’s lives…and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference?
- Are you looking to take a huge leap in your clinical skills and expand your knowledge in pelvic floor physical therapy?
- Are you a motivated clinician, but currently working in a clinic that does not inspire you?
- Do you want to work in a fun environment where people appreciate and value your presence?
- Do you think you might be the perfect fit for Life In Motion Physical Therapy?
- If you found yourself saying YES to one or more of those questions, we might JUST be the position you’re looking for…
About Life In Motion Physical Therapy – Our Story
- Life In Motion PT was founded in 2020, with a mission to help active adults and athletes get back to workouts and sports they enjoy without surgery, stopping activities they love, or relying on pain medication. We have evolved as a practice to pivot towards serving primarily a pelvic health population, specifically helping women stay strong and active during pregnancy, return to fitness postpartum, and resolve pelvic floor dysfunction at any stage of life. We have numerous relationships with gyms and fitness facilities in the area who trust us with their members/clients. With that being said, 100% of our patient population are active individuals who are having some type of pelvic floor dysfunction and are motivated to get back to exercising and living their life symptom-free. Once patients reach their goals, we also offer continued maintenance and performance care to help them remain strong and symptom free in a safe and welcoming environment and reach their performance goals.
- Life In Motion Physical Therapy is an out-of-network physical therapy clinic that offers physical therapy and pelvic floor therapy services. By being out-of-network we can treat the patient as a whole and provide more optimal care for our patients. That means we work for the patient and not the insurance companies. We are committed to treating the cause of pain and not just the symptoms
- Performance is about living your best life, for our clients and ourselves. It is very important to us to provide our staff with a lifestyle they are happy to have. One in which they don’t feel overworked, drowning in paperwork, or rushed for treatment time with their clients so they can simply focus on results.
- Life is short… don’t sacrifice your happiness by settling for a job that does not inspire you or encourage and support your growth.
What is so unique about this position? You get to…
- See a reasonable caseload of 6-8 clients per day, so that you go home feeling energized and happy about the work you did, instead of mentally or physically drained.
- Focus on your client – and spend a full 60 minute session with them one-on-one uninterrupted. No double bookings – ever.
- Ability to work with women and active adults who are extremely motivated to get back exercising pain free
- Easy documentation: We are 100% out of network which means we do not have to cater to insurance companies
- Unlimited earning potential and ability to grow within the company
- You get to treat the patient on a full spectrum, from rehab to fitness/wellness
- You will be surrounded by like-minded positive, young, motivated group of professionals who encourage one another to become the best version of themselves
- You get to wear comfortable, professional “athleisure” wear to work
- Spend your down time researching a case when you need to, or communicating directly with your clients when they have questions – instead of filling out insurance authorizations or paperwork
- Look forward to coming to work every day – because you actually get to practice what you went to school for…physical therapy!
- Have one-on-one mentorship and training every week – no matter your experience or skill level – to practice skills and go over cases.
- Most importantly… you get to use your talents and passion (you know, the thing that made you want to become a PT to begin with) to make a REAL difference in people’s lives.
Who should apply for this job:
- Someone who is truly passionate about pelvic floor therapy and wants to make a real transformation in peoples’ lives.
- Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient clinic – and that is fun and feels like a family.
- Someone who wants to learn and be mentored – we spend dedicated time every week just to discuss tough cases –> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class therapist.
- Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within a company. You’re getting in on the ground floor of an innovative and rapidly growing company – where your ideas and contributions are welcome and valued.
- Someone who wants a small clinic feel but operates with big business ideas! This job comes with benefits and plenty of opportunity for continuing education – just without the burn-out and corporate red-tape.
- Someone who is flexible and open to change as our practice continues to grow and evolve.
- Someone who is interested in learning how to incorporate strength and conditioning into your practice! We take a very active and fitness-focused approach that our clients love, and that helps them keep up all the amazing results that YOU help them get in your physical therapy sessions!
- Someone who wants to use a blend of physical therapy, injury prevention and performance training to deliver the highest level of results to our clients. This combination of rehabilitation allows our clients to feel they have fully healed and are ready to conquer their most demanding activities. This business model offers unique opportunities to practice different roles as a physical therapist.
If the position and our values resonate with you and you want to be part of a growing practice offering something unique to the healthcare system, please send in a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 24 hours!
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you.